Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tiffin, Lunch Boxes, Baon

I cooked my own food and i bring my own lunch to the office. What "baon" in the Philippines is Tiffin here in Bangladesh/India/Nepal. And just recently or maybe it was last year, i discovered "Bento Lunch Boxes"... and now, I always try to make "bento lunch box"...and even told H that I will make his tiffin box like a bento box :-)

I'm not perfect in making Bento lunch meal yet, but i'm doing it my own style. And everytime I go home in the Philippines, I always try to visit Saisen to buy more food separator, picks, and other bento making tools :-) So, here's my simple take-on for bento lunch meal.





I'm a little hoarder...thinking of buying another tiffin box....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Peachy!

I stumbled on your blog when I was checking my blog statistics. Thanks for linking up my site on your blog. :)

I like your "tiffin"!!! Sana may ganyan dito sa Pinas. :D

PEACHY said...

thanks :-)

eye in the sky said...

Hi. I find Tiffins fascinating; encountered lots of them in south India. I love looking at each content although consuming them is a different matter. I'm too conservative in matters of gastronomy.

Nice blog.

PEACHY said...

@eye in the sky: thanks for stopping by ...