Friday, November 18, 2011

Zucchini Cake for Eid Ul Adha

Like what I mentioned before, it's my sort of "tradition" to bake a cake during eid. Last Eid-Ul-Adha, I baked a zucchini cake. It's my 5th time to try this, using the same recipe but until now, i can't still perfect. Sometimes, if i baked two pans, one will turn out okay while the other one will be not perfectly done. I still have to find the culprit for that.
















I gave the zucchini cake with walnuts to our host in Sylhet and the one with blueberries, we ate it during the trip.
Bon apetit!





4 comments:

meekerz said...

Do you bake them at the same time?

PEACHY said...

nope :-) one at a time, doesn't fit in the oven eh.

Anonymous said...

Hi Peachy! your blog looks great I love the recipes. I would like to keep in touch with you, could I reach you in any personal mail address??

Cheers!

PEACHY said...

Hi anonymous,

Thanks! you can reach me at viachy@yahoo.com