Thursday, April 4, 2013

Random Thoughts



I’m on the last leg of our wedding preparations and I’m so eager to finish this and get over with it. It is fun preparing for your own wedding but it gives me lots of stress also, and sad fact, the stressor is within your circle. Minor things for them but big thing for you because it’s your wedding and you are the one paying for it, and you have a budget to follow. Even if I want to stay longer here, the stressor makes me want to leave the soonest possible time too.

In 2 and half months time, I’m going back to Dhaka. I’m going to start a new life as a wife, in a foreign land. I’m not new to Dhaka but the situation this time is different. I’m not going there as an expatriate. I will not have the luxuries I used to have when I was still working. I will just be a local resident and will have to live the lifestyle that my husband can provide. I know he is capable in providing a good life for me and to our future family, but I’m scared of the unknown.

It feels like I’m entering a tunnel where the darkness slowly creeps in and the light at the other end is so far. I’m afraid of the unknown, but I have to take this road. I know my husband will be with me every step of the way, and he will do his best to support me, guide me and guard me. I just need to be strong too.

1 comment:

Photo Cache said...

wag mai stress. remember mahal ang anti-wrinkle creams. believe me i know.