How time flies so fast, it feels like it was only yesterday
when I carried you in my arms for the first time. A delicate tiny baby that
fits perfectly in my arms and in that very moment you took my breath away. It
seems only last night when I heard your first cry that sounds like “lahhh –
lahhh-lahh”, such powerful cry that made your daddy dance and always on his
toes. And as a first time mom, I don’t know what exactly to do to comfort
you. And as I was still weak from the
CS, I couldn’t carry you and sway you to sleep for long. No one told me I
should have nurse you for as long as you want or cuddle you to keep you
warmth but instead the doctor told me to
nurse you every two hours, we didn’t know that you want my warmth that’s why
you were crying.
We’ve been through a lot – those first few nights when I was
struggling between nursing you, changing your soiled cloth nappies and catching
up the badly needed sleep – too exhausting, but every time you are sleeping
peacefully on my chest and I can stare at you, all those exhaustion fades away.
You are still the best gift I have received.
You have grown into a beautiful baby, sweet girl and
adorable toddler. I just couldn’t get enough of you.
No words can exactly explain my feelings. It’s all clouded
in my head.
My daughter, thank you for teaching me how to love
unconditionally and for showing that I can love more than I can love myself. I wish you to grow according to God’s plan, I
want you to have your own personality and individuality. I will always here for
you, to guide you and to protect you. I love you to the moon and back and for
eternity.

2 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations po. I visit your blog and make me interested.. Kung ano ang mo po dyan sa Bangladesh :)
Post a Comment