It’s Day 59 since they declared a lockdown in March 25, 2020.
This Covid19 is wreaking havoc all over the world and everyone – rich, poor, old, young, all races – are affected. It is a pandemic – happening in our lifetime.
We are entering and living a “new normal” where social distancing is expected. The parties and celebrations during occasions will never be the same.
Am I scared? Yes, I’m scared of the unknown. There are times when I can’t help but think especially at night, what will the future brings? Are we going to survive? What will happen to our life now? Will we be able to travel and visit families?
Of course, we will, with the grace of God. Holding on to hope and faith, that God will save us from this pandemic. When will it end? I hope the soonest, but may the humankind learn from this.
Blogging away again for the updates

No comments:
Post a Comment