Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Creative Swap



I joined the Creative Swap for the first time and I received my package today :-)
Yipeee!!! So, the postal service here is efficient indeed but I feel so bad that they have to open the parcel :-( I asked my colleague why did the post office opened my parcel and he told me that it is the standard procedure here, they are checking each parcel to see if there is money inside it, anti money laundering perhaps.


If not for Glenda's post, i will never get to see how my parcel looks like before those postal people opened it. Too bad, they forgot to put back the key for the padlock :-( but other than that, I think everything is in there.

Nice, nice earrings! For sure my staff will like it on me :-) They like dangling earrings here and whenever i'm wearing one which is seldom, they adore me hehehe... so, i'm gonna wear the earrings in the office by next week :-)

And the perfume, it reminds me of someone or something but I can't remember exactly yet who or where... i will try to sniff and sniff again hehehe! Nice! I wanna learn perfume making too.

And, got new items for my scrapmaterials too... good timing since I'm about to start a scrapbook for H!!!!

And the chocolates, I love the one with the nougat... i like choco with nougat....

Thank you so much Glenda of Oodles of Goodles for the goodies. Very nice parcel, i love it! Gosh! My parcel is no way near to your goodies.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice haul. The earrings looks lovely....galing ni glenville este glenda!!!!

I'll send mine tomorrow. Have you sent your na?

PEACHY said...

yup....last march 4 pa, sana nga makarating ng safe sa pupuntahan :-)

ruthay said...

Ang kyu-kyute naman!

Salamat po sa pagdaan sa aking munting tahanan...

Marites said...

wow! ang dami! that's really cool! :)

Anonymous said...

hey peachy! glad you enjoyed this round! i loved the items you sent me too ;-)