Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lutong Bahay 003


since it's the lenten season, i tried to cook and eat veggies and seafoods only on fridays. So last Thursday night, i cooked Chopsuey using the Mama Sita's Chopsuey Mix that i brought with me from the Philippines :-)

On the other note, I've been very busy with work that I'm always out of the office to the job site (meaning: showrooms). And, i'm so pre-occuppied with other works also at home, like the scrapping that I intend to finish on time for April 12. Luckily, I was able to send the package for the Creative Swap first week of March, and I'm crossing my fingers that she will be able to receive it at all. I'm not sure of the efficiency of the postal service here yet. Like, I received a mail only once even if my friends in the Philippines claimed that they send a birthday card for me last year hehe! But my sister in New Jersey never received the card that I send them while my sister in the Philippines received theirs. Oh well! I just hope the package will reach my Creative Swap partner soon.

3 comments:

emarene said...

Sarap talaga nito - kahit sa picture lang, nakakatakaw! Puedeng recipe? Ha-ha.

PEACHY said...

i just followed the procedure at the back of the packet hehehe... next time ko pa i-try to cook it from scratch

cpsanti said...

wow peachy, your chapsuey looks amazing! ;-) mmm!