Hmmmm, I'm in the right track then of being happy :-). Living alone is not that tough, I'm contented living alone and life can never be a bore as long as the internet is working or my scrapping materials is with me or I have a good book to read. I enjoy browsing the net, blogging and bloghopping, and in the process meeting new friends and joining creative groups here and here
Happiness is ....
simple wonderful things that I received unexpectedly or happens spontaneously. Like, yesterday, I can say it was one of my happiest days here in Dhaka. Why? Because I had a very hard day at the office this past few days, I have to revised the lay-out and have to work late to finish it and run after the big bosses to get their approvals. This month is really hectic due to works and projects that are overlapping in the schedules. My hands are really full this time. So, yesterday was no ordinary day at the office, I went home so tired and feeling gloomy, but when I reached my apartment, the guard hand me over a small envelope. When I saw the sender's name, I was so happy that I want to jump. I'm not exaggerating, that is exactly what I felt that time.
I received my first ever letter after a year of working here in Dhaka and it's from someone I met in the blogosphere.I never expect it to reach me since one of my colleague told me before that the Postal service here is worst. And I am so glad that I received the mail in good condition.
The sticker that was included there cleared my mind too, perfect timing.
It is a small thing that was made full of love for sure. Thank you so much for giving me happiness :-)
2 comments:
hello peachy, you're welcome, i'm glad you liked it. thanks for the shoutout!
i need a new hobby! one that doesn't involve babies or pumps ;P
Post a Comment