Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Favorite Space

It is only here in Dhaka where I was able to finally have my own room with no one to share with. Thanks for living alone in a three-bedroom company own apartment. The apartment is my own space, my own world. I have the freedom to walk around my apartment regardless what I’m wearing or if I’m wearing anything at all. In this apartment, I am the queen and the master; I can do whatever I want. Eat inside my room, in the kitchen or in the living room. But, there are two rooms that I really consider my favorite place or a place where I can really relax:
1st, is my bedroom: according to my colleague who stays with me whenever she is here in Dhaka, is my cocoon. I go straight to my room once I reach home, open the laptop and browse the net while sitting in the beanbag. During weekends, I stay almost the whole day inside my room and go out only when I have to grab something to eat. I like taking naps also in the afternoon together with my furry roommates sputnik the turtle and Happy Gilmore the bear. By the way, Happy Gilmore is celebrating his birthday on the 25th too because he was given to me as a birthday gift last year.

2nd is the kitchen: I love cooking (for myself) and baking for my guinea pigs. In here, I learn how to cook new recipes and experiment some recipe too. One wedding wish gift will be a kitchen showcase with all the hi-tech equipment that can help me in my cooking and baking. But honestly, nothing can top my favorite place, and that is in the loving arms of H. :-)

I'm sharing my favorite place to join Caryn's Birthday give away. Who knows? I may get lucky this time since it's my birthday month too :-)

P.S.
I met Caryn here in the blogosphere because of her Creative Swap which I intend to join regularly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice place and I love the kitchen.

Goodluck!!! :)

PEACHY said...

thanks jeanny!

Chyng said...

very nice place! ;D