Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bangla 101 B

my handwritten bangla numbers, vowels and consonants

Updates on my learning the Bangla language.

I was able to memorize the numbers and alphabets in one hour :-) the other day. And yesterday, i started trying reading the ads in bangla. So my staff were amaze that I learn so quick. The problem is, the pronunciation of this alphabets. I still find them all sounding the same especially the four Ta (to) and the Da (Do) plus the three Sha (sho). In time I will learn them. I really have too.

7 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ano yung bangla?saang bansa iyan sinasalit?

Marites said...

oo nga, anong bangla? wika ng bangladesh? unfair ata iyon ah..low score ka sa lengwa nila. Hindi naman sila magaling sa englis. Ipakita mo nga sa kanila ang galing ng Pinoy:) kilala na madaling matuto ang Pinoy sa mga lengguwahe.

PEACHY said...

bangla ang tawag sa lenggwahe nila dito sa bangladesh.

@marites: kaya nga, ipapakita ko sa kanila na madadaig ko sila hehe :-)imagine, sa loob ng isang oras kaya ko ng marecognize yun letters at numbers nila :-)

salamat sa pagbisita!

ms firefly said...

awww, good for your peachy!
i didn't know they have their own characters for their language. goodluck, and show them what you've got! ^-^

PEACHY said...

thanks odette! can you email me your new mailing address?

Photo Cache said...

Hi, I married a Bangladeshi I met here in the States. I've been to Dhaka once. Can I link you?

PEACHY said...

@photo cache: sure you can link me.