Sorry folks if i'm MIA here. Got too busy with all the projects and my free time are not free at all because I have to spend it with H and then my language class. More about the class in the future entry (i'm hoping i can write about it soon).
I'm off for my overdue vacation this coming thursday. So, i will try to blog as soon as I come back from my vacation.

It's getting so cold here nowadays. I find it colder than the last two years. How i wish i have boots and gloves. I'm loving the weather. Yeah, i'm just typing randomly hehehe!
That's it for now!
4 comments:
just a quick sneak-post and away you go again! enjoy your holiday!
i know about the cold winter there, i totally never expected it to get that cold. happy 2010.
Thanks for including my site in your blog roll. So glad you enjoy it.
Have a fabulous vacation:)
Hi there - I am trying to send you a message on Facebook or here but not able to. Did you try to "friend" me on FB? If so, please send me an e-mail to areluctantmom@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading my blog! :)
Post a Comment