Happy New Year everyone :-)
I'm late again in blogging as December is always the busiest month for me due to the set-up and preparation of our pavilion in Dhaka International Trade Fair here in Bangladesh which will run for a month.
And H's sister is also here for 15 days vacation. Tried taking their family portrait but I still have to learn and discover what proper settings will be good enough for them because so far, all the pictures that I took, their skin complexion especially H is always dark (no offense meant here). I don't want to use the built-in flash of my camera, but I need to get a good picture of H under poor/low lighting. I'm using 1600 ISO here already just to make their skin complexion lighter but i don't want to see too much noise also. And yes, i'm using a tripod. HELP!
No comments:
Post a Comment