Within four years, I accumulated sets of salwarkameezes and sarees. Most of my sarees are gifts from H and his family.
I enjoy wearing them during weddings and I love the georgette ones the most as they cling to your body and doesn't make you look more bulky with all those yards of fabrics wrapped around your body.
5 comments:
so who is this h? have you found your own bangladeshi just like i did?
when i first wore my sari i wore it wrong. i didn't know there's a right way to wear it.
i do get saris for presents too. we might be going to dhaka this year. i'm sure i'll have to be in mouchouk market for some shopping.
hello! yeah, my bangladeshi found me :-) and I'm glad he did.
when are you coming? i hope i can meet you in person and maybe have some chaa and fuchka :-)
Peachy!!!
I wanna have saree long time ago and until now I dont have one....My indian friends always forgot to buy for me! :(
I wanna get one soon!
Anna, uwi ako maybe this may. I hope we can meet up somewhere in QC :-)
Waaaah really?give me a head up when exactly....pwede bang magpabili ako in case pwede kitang i meet??:D
Post a Comment