Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wedding Preps Updates: Suppliers and other things

Updating this entry, 2 months, 1 week and 6 days to go before the big wedding. And I decided to use #biye051813 for IG entries. Another good news, tickets are booked :-)

Three months, 2 weeks, and 4 days to go and it will be our big day.
How far am i in the wedding preparations? Here's the checklist of suppliers:

1. Ceremony: Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
2. Reception venue: Oasis - Orchard Ballroom
3. Reception Food & Decor :  RichGold, we already discussed initial detailings, will meet again a month before the wedding to finalize things together with the OTD
3. OTD coordinator: Events Malditas
4. Photographer: Bryan Yap
5. Videographer: Aisle 1401
6. Lights and sounds: c/o Oasis
7. Designer for bride and entourage: Jef Albea
8. Hair and make-up: Irene Manigo
9. Wedding rings: Aireen Mistica, got our rings too but maybe will send it back for resizing
10. Flowers: Headbands and Headbands - send the pegs, awaiting for the sample before proceeding for productiom
11. Emcee: Missy Ferrer-Litao - she gave her program and I already included my inputs, will discuss again for final flow of program
12. LCD and projector: c/o Oasis
13. Wedding Cake: c/o Oasis (Hearts and Bells) gave the peg already
14. Cake topper: Khristine Borbe, got it! and I love it :-)
15. Photobooth: c/o oasis (Pose and Print), I have an idea for the lay-out, will discuss it with them two months before the wedding
16. Invitations: Wink - got the sample, will email them for mock-up sample  got the 80 pieces invitations already, put the envelope linings too and I'm ready to do the simple lettering before distributing.
17. Preps Venue: Discovery Suites
18. Confirmed officiator: my uncle, Mnsgr. Roque Reyes
19. Souvenirs: picture from photobooth, kissing bells, teabag
20. Gifts for principal sponsors and officiator: Bangladesh Tea
21. Candles: Got it from Mt. Carmel already, I will decorate it when the wedding is near
22. Cord: hand-me-down from my sister and added our initials
23. Arrhae: my parents arrhae that was used also by my sister, will have to give for electroplating
24. Dessert Buffet Bar: PurpleDish (from W@W Auction), I'm still waiting for a date with them!!!
25. Missalette: edited it already and will just send it for printing
26. Quartet: Manila String Machine, I already emailed our choices of Music - and Theodore already checked and okayed the music selections.
27. Guestlist - done with my 100 guests list.

Yes! Even on my own, I was able to accomplished a lot! But I still have other things to book and awaiting for decision and confirmation from my H. Those are:

1. Bridal car - i'm thinking of just renting a Car for Hire instead of getting a Bridal Car  bought a Mercedes benz C180 Groupon voucher worth P2895 for 4 hours plus P750 for additional fuel, inclusive of the driver, supplier is G Luxury Cars c/o Sir Gabs
2. Groom's transportation - looking for a van
3. Hotel Accommodations where H and his family will stay before the wedding   booked GoHotel already
4. Hotel Accommodations and Car transportation for our Ilocos Itinerary
5. Lechon - my MIL's special request, will get it from Elar's

The DIY's:
1. Growing up AVP - target date APRIL
2. Table numbers  already printed and I'm happy with it
3. Guest sheet/ guest book printed 50 pieces already and will add more after our prenup pictorial, will use the ready made template i Made
4. ring and coin pillows - I gave it to a friend already, just waiting for them to finish it its with me already and i liked it :-) so unique

Documents:
1. Posted the Wedding Banns already and will get it on February 20th, will submit it to the chancery together with the Marriage Certificate from NSO - got the result of the wedding banns already but I need to go back to Mt. carmel because the groom's name is incomplete.
2. Photocopy of the Priest Celebret ID and CRASM

On the other hand, I already change my status and name in SSS and SunLife. But I haven't been to Pagibig headoffice to file for Permanent Departure from the Country as I don't have plans of continuing my Pagibig contribution. I will apply for a new passport by April and will inquire about Bangladesh visa too. I'm not sure if I can apply for "No Visa Required" here since I'm married to a bangladeshi citizen or if I still have to apply for tourist visa and will just apply for NVR in Bangladesh. I have to apply for "dependent visa", will do this after i 'm done with my passport renewal but before that, I have to get a Guidance & Counselling Certificate of Attendance from the Commission on Filipino Overseas! Will make a separate entry regarding this passport renewal for spouse of foreign national.

As early as now, I'm ready to let go and let God. I just want all my invited guests to be there both in the ceremony and not just in the reception. I will definitely miss planning for a wedding but I also want to be done with it hehe! :-)

1 comment:

Photo Cache said...

OMG, I'm so overwhelmed by the list, but I'm sure as much as it's a lot of work, it's also fun at the same time. I still can't grasp how much small details come into the preparation of a wedding. I'm sure it's going to be the best day of your life.

I think you need a NVR stamp on your passport. I have that on mine :)