How time flies... it feels like it's only yesterday (February 2012) when H proposed to me and then I started preparing for our May 2013 wedding. I was counting a year of preparation and now i'm down to 4 months and 17 days. I'm excited for so many reasons.
Lots of "life changing" things happened in the year 2012. Some of it were good and others were not so good but I learned to see the "good" in goodbyes and learned the lesson too. I'm thankful for everything, both the high and the low.
HIGH:
- my engagement to H
- family reunion last February
- hongkong trip with my family
- Trip to Disneyland :-) :-) :-)
- H & I's first out of the country trip together and his first time to meet my family
- my nephew and my niece celebrated their 1st birthday
- met new friends and cyberpal
- quality time with my Philippine based family and friends
- danced in public after 15 years to the tune of "Gangnam Style"
LOW:
- end of my work contract - but because of this, I have more time with my family, friends and my wedding preps.


2 comments:
You'll reach a new level of HIGH in 2013 when you marry H in chruch and will live out the rest of 2013 as married couples. Here's to a fun ride in 2013 and all the best to you both.
Thanks @photocache :-) i'm so excited already... this is actually our longest time away from each other and the eagerness to be together again is escalating each passing day .... haaaay! i will never want to live a day far far away from him unless necessary hahhaha!
Post a Comment