I'm a proud member of this online forum called Weddings at Work or W@W for short. Most of the time, I'm just in the sideline, joining EB if I get invited, answering queries that I can answer, sharing thoughts if I believe my thoughts are worth sharing, I gained some friends but I’m not vying for Ms. Congeniality nor qualified for a Popularity contest as most of the time, I’m just a spectator, follower, observer and a quiet member. So, I was so surprised when I’m nominated for “Most OC” award. Of course, it’s flattering because you can only get nominated if someone notices you, right? And whoever nominated me, made the right choice. I may not agree most of the time that I’m an “OC” person, but deep inside me I know, I have that “OCness” not only as a bride but as a whole person.
I’m
done with our wedding, but I will be forever thankful to my fellow wawies, the
weddingsatwork community and to the founders Didda Abet and Mimma Benz Rana. I
used to be get star struck at Mimma, but now, she is one of my sissies :-)
While
the hype is up and high, this is my “campaign speech”
6am Bangladesh time and
what good news: I am nominated for "most OC award"! Thank you for
nominating me, I’m flattered :-) but really I’m not OC - you can ask my honey! I
just want things to be organized, to be in order, I want every detail as much
as possible to be in sync, and I want things to be in their proper places. I’m
not obsessed with it but it upsets me if things are disarray. I want things to
be in groupings because life is easier if things are organize. I'm not an OC
bride or person; I only live in "Organized Chaos" :-) please cast
your votes now and please vote for "Peachy ni Alvin" for Most OC Award
And you can check my
previous post that made my friend realized that I’m “too organized person” http://mpreyes.blogspot.com/2009/10/lp-80-masinop.html
Some pictures that maybe made them think I'm an OC
On the other hand, I'm campaigning also for my friend for the "People's Choice Award". Please go to the link and "LIKE" their pictures.




No comments:
Post a Comment