Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Groom's Suit and the Men's Barong Tagalog

the look & poise that I can't resist! Photo by Bryan Yap
My groom doesn’t like to wear barong tagalog, he prefers suit over barong. Majority of the men here in Bangladesh wears suit on special occasions and they know their suit pretty well. So, instead of having his suit done in Manila, he had it tailored here in Bangladesh. He went to Fit Elegance for his suit because the master tailor is well-known and was trained at Reid &Taylor. Even without fitting session, the suit was perfect fit.  I’m glad he wore a suit because he looks more handsome and dapper. I know he will look good in barong also but a suit fits him well. We bought his tie at Robinson's Department Store.

photo by bryan yap
As for my father-in-law and cousin-in-law’s barong tagalong, we bought a readymade one at Kultura. 



No comments: