Where did the time go?
It's been awhile since my last entry. Motherhood
took over my life but I don't have regrets. I'm enjoying every moment of it,
sure I get exhausted sometimes but it's all worth it, especially when you see
those adorable eyes and sweet mischievous smiles of your little one -
priceless!
Will try to update as soon as possible and I
think I can do it more often now because I got my new laptop "BUDZ" -
my work buddy! For two months, I will be a "work-at-home-mom" while a
part-time consultant and a full-time mom also. Big job?! Oh yeah, and praying
that I will pull it through - it's just a matter of "time-management"
and a lot of sacrifice but my mommy time will not suffer - I have to make sure
of that! I know my H will be there to support me too.
I was a “stay-at-home-mom” and now a part time
working mom and at the same time a “work at home mom”. Simply put. I’m a
“career woman”, being a mother my biggest and first career now.
I really never thought that I will be this busy,
that I barely get enough time to do the things I plan to do. I’m grateful for
all these blessings coming our way, and praying that it will continue. I have a
mini notebook where I jot down my thoughts, even that is not updated but it’s
more of a letter to my daughter, hoping that someday she will have interest in
reading it.
For now, I will share it in bullet list the
things I want to do and blog about:
- Monthly photobook – I bought the vouchers and are about to expire this coming February 2015 and yet I haven’t started anything. I hope I can squish it in between.
- Our breastfeeding journey: proud to say that we are successful in exclusively breastfeeding for 6 months, and now complementing it with solids the BLW way, but not strictly BLW so it’s more of my own way/my style.
- My daughter’s milestones: she loves pulling herself up now and balances herself standing and then will fall down – “binabagsak ang sarili”! Oh my! I see myself in her.
- My work as a freelance designer.
- Random thoughts of my life as a mom, a wife, a daughter-in-law, and a foreigner. Yes, I’m still a foreigner here but not so-foreigner anymore.
- Plan my daughter’s first birthday party! Yes, in 4 months time, my daughter will be one year old. Time really flies when you are enjoying it, so seize the day. Enjoy every seconds. I will never get tired of carrying her even if my arms are aching already, I will never get tired of nursing her even if I want to do something else, and I will never get tired of playing with her even if I’m sleepy. I will do all of it whole-heartedly because there will be a time when she doesn’t want to be carried anymore but want to keep on running, time when she will stop nursing because she prefers eating, and time when she prefers to play alone rather than to play with me. So for now, I will enjoy my precious time with my princess.

No comments:
Post a Comment