Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Days are Back

Yesterday, I stayed home coz I feel gloomy. There's two reasons, 1) a misunderstanding with someone and 2) feeling stagnant at work. I've been trying to display creatively all the stuff that arrived last 15th but the area still look "normal". I've been doing the same thing again and again, that it doesn't get me energize already. I am having inspiration overload too...so many ideas spinning around in my head, yet I can't focus on anything. Nothing is making sense and all I'm feeling is overwhelmed! Isn't it funny when some days the creativity flows like a river and on others, it's a like a dried up creek? And to top that, people who isn't contributing anything but keep on criticizing your work. If they think my work isn't good enough, then why they don't do it on their own if they think they can do it better!

But today, I'm back to my energetic self again. I'll be fully booked with projects again. Have to plan the lay-out again of new showrooms, decide the color schemes, set up another exhibit and visit the other showrooms. Yihiii! I have something "new" to do again aside from arranging and re-arranging showrooms. Time to flow the creative juices again. Wake up, wake up! Remove that creative barrier. I just hope no one will invade my turf :-) I remember, same time last year, we also open a new showroom. It was also a hectic month for me. But I guess this time, it will be a real hell and a tough one since I'm all alone with a bunch of girls. Who will I send in those places? Hmmmm! Hope we will make it good again this time.

And, I'm just so happy, I received the sweetest smile again. Keep on smiling for me, taba.

No comments: