Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Year's Resolution

For my new year's resolution (yeah, it's late but it's for the chinese new year hehe!):

1. Spend money wisely and save a LOT... meaning, stop "impulse buying" hehehe and no "lunch out" starting February, so I have to bring my pack lunch everyday.

2. Since I'm going to bring my lunch everyday, i decided to cook something new every other day. I'm going to choose randomly from my recipe book and rate them accordingly hehe! I have lots of guinea pig in the office :-)

3. Lose some weight and achieve 100 Lbs. weight... since, i will not go out for lunch anymore which is always a buffet lunch, I think this is achievable (cross my fingers!)

4. Learn something new... hmmm... i hope I can enroll for MBA.

5. Blog regularly :-)

2 comments:

emarene said...

Hey Peachy,

Good luck on your resolutions! I have mine too (including losing weight and studying). We still have 11 months to go!

PEACHY said...

thanks! good luck to both of us :-)