I still don't know what will be my bridal march song, but my friend advice me that it should be a surprise. The gown and the bridal march should be a 'top secret" from the groom, to keep the element of surprise during the aisle walk.
But this is H's suggestion for my bridal march song
H is a fan of WWF. When I was younger, I used to watch WWF also together with my father, and my favorites were Hulk Hogan, Macho Man and Andre the Giant. But now, I don't watch it anymore, but H and his cousin are still fond of it. They still love watching it. They even sometimes do their moves to each other, and as always, H's cousin is under his mercy while H is under my mercy :-) Yes, I sometimes join their short sparring haha! I'm after all H's little sumo wrestler. He started calling me that when he noticed my widow's peak, although it's not that distinct.
There's another WWF that H supports used to support - the World Wildlife Foundation. Funny thing, I'm not familiar with the acronym before. So when he mentioned it to me that he donates to WWF, I raised my eyebrow and asked "World Wrestling Federation?!" I guess my being clueless that time was a good point, because he found out that I know and watch and like wrestling. A girl who likes wrestling is not common - I think - in this side of the world, so it's an added ganda points! :-)
yehey! finally, i will meet you in person :-) i'll be back by then, i'm going home this weekend and will do some more wedding preps! stressful! please do email me if ever you have a fix date already reyes.peachy@gmail.com
4 comments:
I used to give to the WWF (wildlife) regularly. I moved and the letters requesting donations didn't reach my new address, hahahaha
Me again, we'll definitely be in Dhaka in July-August. Hope to meet you in person, along with H.
yehey! finally, i will meet you in person :-) i'll be back by then, i'm going home this weekend and will do some more wedding preps! stressful! please do email me if ever you have a fix date already
reyes.peachy@gmail.com
I like both WWF and WWE (now World Wrestling Entertainment, formerly WWF) ;)
...and I can't believe that you don't know WWF!
Post a Comment