As I can’t get enough time and peace to compose a worth reading blog entries, I’m writing random updates again as usual.
I’m down to my last few days here in Bangladesh as I have plans of going home to the Philippines by the end of this month. I can stay here longer but I have prior appointment there and I want to meet my Canadian based relatives before they go back to Canada. As the day is nearing, I’m having mix emotions already. I miss them already especially H and I’m still here, what more once I’m in manila. I hope they can cope up well with my absence especially the lil bro as we literally spend most of the time together. But, I’m also happy that I’m going home and will be able to spend some time, that’s a minimum 9 months, with my family. I miss the little ones, they are both growing so fast into adorable toddlers and my 4th sister is having all the fun and enjoyment of taking care and playing with our niece and nephew. My niece is celebrating her 1st birthday next month so I have to be there, after all, I’m her godmother.
I’m happy that I’m going home but part of that is facing the reality of “job hunting”. I’m not familiar with the job market in the Philippines anymore, having spending the last 4 ½ years working here abroad. I’m praying that I can find a good paying job, somewhere that I can work effectively and can make me financially stable while saving some few bucks also. That savings will be helpful next year especially that we plan to go home to Vigan with my H and in-laws.
UPDATED:
Some pending stories that I want to blog about are:
*
*
*Chittagong trip which is connected to the wedding preps.
*Some learnings and tips from fellow w@wies
*Updates with cooking and my Bangla lessons

No comments:
Post a Comment