He gave it to me on our first date and he just bluetooth it to my phone. At that time, I'm not sure of his intentions yet, he just told me it's one of his favorite songs and he wants to share it with me. It was my first time to hear this song and I really like it. After listening to the song, I knew then that I'm very special to him. It became our theme song and he always sing it to me and he even danced with me while he was singing this song.
This is the first bangla song he sung for me and this is
It's about a guy asking a girl if she is willing to join him in a boat ride even if he can't promise a smooth sailing ride.
Our love was complicated before and this was the song that was nearest to our feelings. I translated it to him and he learned it. The only Filipino song that he can sing.
I'm actually thinking of using this as my bridal march since I still feel the same "ipaglalaban ko ang ating pag-ibig".
While searching for songs for our wedding, he send this to me. And this is the first song I learned how to play n the guitar :-)
These are just some of our favorite songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment