Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 29

Yesterday was February 29, a very special date.

4 years ago, on this date February 29, I went out with a guy for a belated welcome dinner ( I came to Bangladesh on Nov.25, after a month I went home for Christmas Holiday and came back to Dhaka after new years celebration). He promised to treat me and my friend for lunch or dinner but for this dinner, he requested for my presence only. Days before the date, we started exchanging friendly SMS to each other, we became closer thus we decided to go out for dinner, after all, his promise was a month overdue already.

The simple friendly dinner changed both our lives... from that day until now, I'm still happy and in love with H, my chipmunk and goon. And he just proposed to me and asked my parents for my hand in marriage last February 12 :-)

2 comments:

Photo Cache said...

congratulations. i definitely would love to meet both of you. we'd probably be visiting dhaka in either july or august this year :)

PEACHY said...

Thanks @photo cache... will love to meet you too. Do inform me ahead of time because i maybe on leave by the end of august :-)