Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

I noticed that I don’t blog as much as I want to. Mostly are for my “Litratong Pinoy” entry and if not for that, I guess I won’t be able to update this blog.

What is the reason for the blog lag? It’s not that I don’t have anything to talk about but I just can’t write my thoughts into words, or rather, I can’t organize my thoughts into blog entries. I have lots of thoughts for possible entries but I just can’t simply put them all together nicely to have a smooth flow.

There’s this thoughts about living alone in a foreign country that is so way different from the food, culture, language, religion, almost everything, there’s nothing I can really relate with. Talk about the day-to-day happenings, my observations of the street life or just the highlights of living alone.
The things I do to keep me sane and to keep me from getting bored, like my hobbies, which I don’t regularly do now for the lack of time for myself. I intend to blog also my cooking expeditions, more likely an experiments and my willing guinea pigs. Share my professional life, its ups and downs, the bloopers, stupidities and absurdities.


I also want to write about the junks that I collect like my scrap materials, small toys, novelty items, and other stuff. And also the shopping experience at Bonggo Bazar where you can find overruns/rejected batch of almost all branded clothes like Zara, H&M, Esprit and among others that are not popular in the Philippines. Inshallah (hopefully / In God’s will) I will be able to blog about these things.

No comments: