VIDEOGRAPHER: Aisle 1401
Peso Power: Php 18,000 Introductory Rate of Package 1: The
Essentials
Highly Recommended
While writing my suppliers review, there were times that I
think I am a “rebellious bride”. Between photography and videography, I prefer
photography, thus why videography was not a priority for me. Maybe my friend
somehow influenced me when I was scouting suppliers. She was not
pro-videography too since not everyone wants to watch a video and it’s a hassle
to insert the cd/dvd and play unlike with photographs, you can easily browse
thru albums, she actually advice me to just hire the service of a street-side
videography shop just to have some moments captured, and for keepsakes too.
Because I’m just in the look-out for someone affordable with
good videography skills, I’ve checked Aisle 1401 after reading a lot about them
in W@W and after Krystle referred them to me also. Their works are good, and
their introductory price was really a steal! I instantly emailed Aisle 1401 and
happy that I got them before the end of their Introductory Price and change to
their new regular price.
![]() |
| With The Aisle 1401 guys and Krystle at the W@W Christmas Party |
I never got the chance to meet them and interact with them
prior to the wedding day. We were so busy already with the last minute
preparations that I wasn’t able to squeeze them in our schedule or maybe vice
versa. So, technically, I don’t know them all by face and name. I met them once in
a brief introduction during the W@W Christmas party but I ‘m not sure if I
registered in their minds.
PRO:
- It was an easy transaction thru exchanges of email. Anna replies promptly and explains things in layman’s terms and answers my “stupid” questions hehehe.
- The SDE is great! I love it and so with honey. We still have to receive the highlights which they said it will be ready after 3 months. I hope it will be ready because after listening to their podcast, I’m not sure if I hear them right but they said its 6 months.
- They can do magic. They were able to include someone in the SDE even if they are not really present during the mass.
- They are good. Mico and Drei arrived on time during the wedding day. They introduced themselves happily instantly before proceeding to their work; at the same time I introduced them to whoever is present in the room too. I find the duo funny, serious with their work but fun, opposite of what I felt with Anna and John – dead serious.
- They are all good-looking.
- I emailed Anna recently to inquire when is our wedding highlights ready for delivery and she replied quickly telling me this coming september - that's 3-4 months production :-)
CON
I don’t have any negative thing to say regarding their craft
and their work as a team because they are really good in what they do even if
they are still considered “neophyte”. But let me just share my experience or
what I felt that day.
I believe that any suppliers should introduce themselves to
the bride and/or groom when you enter their preps room. We maybe too busy but
we still prefer people coming in our room to introduce themselves properly.
With all the people coming in and out, and surrounding us, we can’t recall or
remember everyone’s name in an instant, so it will be of great help if you will
introduce yourself or even just to say “Hi! We are here!”
If Mico and Drei were so jolly in introducing themselves
when they arrived, it’s different with Anna and John. They came later than Drei
and MIco, I’m not sure if this is their usual set-up. I’m done with my make-up
when they came to my room. I can’t remember them introducing themselves but I
did remember saying “Hi” to them (since I know them by face) when I saw them
standing there and watching the make-up session. They did say “Hi” after that.
I don’t know if they knew that I was the bride until I said “hi” because I was
just standing near Anna when they entered. She asked for the coordinator, so I
pointed at Charisse. Anna asked her what’s the time for the bride to leave for
the church, and before Charisse could answer, Anna walked towards the wall
where the schedule is posted, checked it and then face again Charisse and said “I suggest we leave earlier than the
schedule instead of 230pm. That area is traffic sometimes. We had a wedding
their last week and the bride was late the church didn’t allow her to march
anymore. You don’t want that to happen to your bride and put the blame on you,
do you”
I understand she has a good intention here, but the tone and
the body language has an effect in a good communication. The room just felt
silent when she was talking and as soon as they left the room, everyone went
back to their jolly mood. And whoever was around that time felt that she is “bossy”,
and as the bride, I was a bit turn off. Honey had a similar experience with Anna
and john. He is a foreigner and he really doesn’t know all our suppliers except
of course for Charisse and Bryan whom he met days before the wedding. So, when he
saw Anna and John standing inside his preps room, he asked them “And you are?”,
and their reply was “we are with them “, pointing at Drei and Mico who were in
his room that time. As for Honey, he still doesn't know them, and even now, he can just recall the name and face of Mico and Drei. After hearing their podcast interview at W@W Chat, it came into my mind: maybe
they have their wife-husband misunderstanding that day.
I know this incident doesn’t affect their work and
creativity. It maybe just a misunderstanding. It’s so minor that anyone will just ignore it. It’s not their intention,
but I still think and believe that every supplier should be at their best mood
and putting their best foot forward when they are on-duty. Again, this is not to bad-mouth them as they are really good with their work and craft , as a matter of fact, I'm highly recommending them - but, I'm just sharing my experience as a client too. And it's a common knowledge that people have different experiences.
Sharing our SDE by Aisle 1401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRMqExkpgg&feature=youtu.be
Sharing our SDE by Aisle 1401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRMqExkpgg&feature=youtu.be
Alvin and Peachy from Aisle 1401 on Vimeo.


No comments:
Post a Comment